When this is an EASY day!
Here's the riddle:
What makes having 3 Penicks, 4 Baldons & an Ott seem easy?
Having 11 kids all day the 2 days before that! ha ha.
Anyway, here I am again, but today there are no Rakoci kids involved. Not that it matters which 3 are missing. Just that it's easier (& quicker) to count to 8 than 11. :-) Especially when it involves moving children.
We went to the park again today, but nothing real exciting happened. Though I wish I had taken the camera because Dawson was climbing all the way up to the top of the monkey-bar thing. I mean really is that just something normal for every 17-month old to do? And to be able to get back down with no problem? Well the trip did work to wear the children down a little.
I did get a shot of some of the kids watching a movie while I made tuna for lunch. Movies are a great thing when you have alot of noisy kids & want a little peace & quiet.
Oh & yesterday Savannah tought Cora & Corwyn to ride bikes without training wheels. So HAD to get pictures of them doing that. Too bad their parents missed it. Though Cora will need a little more practice, while Corwyn is a natural!
Comments
Thanks for sharing the pictures on the blog!
I think it is funny that Cynthia is so busy she just doesn't have time to keep up with mom and dad. :-)
Get some rest!
Love you,
Candice