A new park



Happy Holiday! MLK JR. day that is! For most people holidays like this either means work as usual or the day off. For me it means more than usual. Since there's no school I have all 3 of the Ott's as well as mine. But that's no problem. So I just hope that all those on holiday are enjoying themselves today. :-)
Just look at these big chocolate brown eyes. How can you even resist?

Today we visited a new park in Mission Royale. We'd never been there before & man I wish I had taken my camera. (I'll do that next time, don't worry). Besides ya'll are getting spoiled with all the pictures. :-) Did you know there are actually blogs out there with no pictures at all?! I know, lame!
Anyway, the park is big & has 2 really big slides. Dawson loved all the climbing. It's like 3 big ladders to get up to the top slides. Besides all the fun levels in between. And 2 rock climbing walls and lots more things I don't even know what are called. Like I would call them things like "The lilly pad walk" or "the spinning monkey bars" or "the shakey brick wall". And others I can't even begin to name & still sound half-way intelligent.

Then next to that is a small play set for little kids (meant for Dawson's age I'm sure).

Now this whole park is right next to the 5 acre water park that Mission Royale has. It wasn't opened today of course. But I would be interested to get more info. about it before summer. Everything I look up about it online is old & tells about it coming the Spring of '07. So I don't know if you have to be a resident of Mission Royale to go in it or what. But if not, that would be really cool this summer for me & the kids.
Speaking of which, here I'll give you one last pictures to look at for today.
Here are my boys & I all dressed up for church. Other than Dawson not being too thrilled about it, aren't they just so handsome?!


Comments

Candice said…
Yeah, we didn't even realized that is was MLK Jr day until today. Charles realized because some banks were closed or something like that.
So.. a holiday after our vacation... pretty sweet!
That parks sounds sweet! Sounds like you guys all had alot of fun!
I don't think I would take the kids to the park right now in the morning. My body is having temperature shock and thinks it is WAY COLD here! And it doesn't help that I can't put my tennis shoes on, or any shoes for that matter. Flip flops are great, but then my feet are freezing.
So... this water park is like swimming and stuff or what?
I love the picture of you and the boys! You all look so cute!
And the picture of Dawson is adorable. I just can't stand it!
He's too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.