A day at the ranch!


Well today we went to the Ostrich Ranch. It was great fun. My dad had the 4 Baldons & I had my 3 along with the 3 Ott kids that I babysit.
Dawson was quite a champ in the Lorikeet's cage. Even when he wasn't too sure about his new "hat". He never cried, he instead was more curious about it all.

Cynthia really enjoyed all of the animals. Here she is feeding the deer. I had to really try to get her to look at me she was so into the deer.


We also brought along with us the Lorikeet whisperer apparently. They really liked my dad & he couldn't even get one off of him when he was done & trying to come out. It was pretty funny.






Here's Hunter feeding the deer. Alot of the kids were a little skittish after the Ostriches because they do bite & got Kaitlyn pretty good on the hand. But they soon realized that the deer were much more gentle when eating out of your hand.

See doesn't this guy just look so innocent! Think again!

Savannah & Cora feeding the deer. It was supposed to be in the 40's today (temperature wise), but it turned out much warmer, so that was nice.

I guess the birds really liked me since I had 2 containers of nectar, since Kaitlyn was scared when they landed on her head & Corwyn wasn't even willing to go in & give it a try.









Here's a great action shot caught by my dad with the Ostrich just taking the food out of Michael's hand. Michael was the bravest of them all!
Well nothing else of interest happened today. I'll enjoy my weekend though, after the kind of week I've had.

Comments

Candice said…
I love all the pictures! I also loved your blog on the more technical things. :-) That is what you have to do when you have that many kids huh?
Thanks for watching them!
Candice

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.