A different kind of Thursday

Well today was one of those days you just really don't know how to plan for.
Tim stayed home sick, since in the middle of the night he started throwing up. I guess it's his turn for the flu. So now Savannah & Dawson are the only 2 people in our house to not have gotten it yet. And that includes Hailey who is here everyday.
Anyway, isn't he so peaceful when he sleeps the day away? And yes those are earphones you see on his head. He apparently went to sleep while listening to his iPod.

Then I took Savannah & Hunter for their first experience of the MiCasa homeschool group PE. It was fun & quite vigorous. Which is why even now they slumber in their beds.

Anyway, here is Savannah racing to the cone for her team. She is the one going for the yellow cone in the middle.


It was so cold out for Dawson & me though, so we spent quite a bit of the hour sitting in the car waiting. But once we were warm enough I let Dawson play on the park toys for awhile. It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for that wind.
And here is Hunter racing back from the cone to help out his team in the race.
Well the kids had a great time & I'll have to try to get them there more often. They have it every Thursday, but I only have a vehicle every other week due to Tim's carpooling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.