A look back in time.

Well here I am again. It's been a rough weekend. Instead of going to the dentist Friday, I got sick & had to cancel. Today, I'm finally feeling all the way better though.


Today I wanted to backtrack a little in time. Since I only recently started the blog, I thought I would share from a little prior to the start date.


Jan. 11th (yes, actually on my birthday), Savannah attended her 1st spelling bee. It was with our homeschool group (the MiCasa group). There were only 3 kids in her grade competing. This is the first year that MiCasa has done a spelling bee. Anyway here is a picture of her spelling a word. She did a great job & came in first place!

Then I wanted to share a picture all the way from Christmas (I know over a month ago). Here is Hunter (playing the wiseman that brings gold) and his cousin Corwyn (playing Joseph) in the Christmas pageant at my parents house a couple days before Christmas. My dad hand-cut each of them their beards for the play. It was quite hysterical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.