Just Another Day...

Well I feel like with all the excitement of last week there isn't really much to write about these days.

We've just been doing school, cleaning house, playing cards, riding bikes, swinging... You know all of our usual daily stuff. The kids I think are glad to get back to school, give their minds something to do. They seem to bicker less when they have it to do. Savannah sat at the table & colored each of her school papers after she worked them, just because she could. She must have been at it for over an hour. But she's such an "ALL" colorer. I mean the sky is ALL blue, from corner to corner; the grass field that streches from one side of the page to the other is completely colored, etc. And now she's in this phase where she wants everything the right color. She'll even ask me "What color is a rabbits nose?", so she can get it all just right. oh well. I know I was never like that. Everything on my page was a rainbow of colors. That must come from my being the baby of the family with the flamboyant personality. :-)

Oh & speaking of playing cards, Hunter discovered our GIANT cards yesterday & we all just had to play all kinds of games with them. He kept laughing & saying "This is a funny game". Here he is contemplating what Savannah might play in the game of Crazy 8's.

And then there's Dawson. He's getting his 4th Molar in, so he's been grumpy. But he is getting so independant. Sometimes he won't eat anything at mealtime & then he gets out of his highchair & climbs up on one of the big chairs at the table & proceeds to eat whatever food is there.

So Tim put him up in my chair to have a piece of pizza one night that I was gone. Here is my big boy (almost 1 1/2 yrs.), eating his whole piece of pizza & "sitting" in a big chair. At least he's not too big yet to wear a bib that says "I love my Mommy". :-)

Well I better finish up here. Tomorrow I go to the dentist & get a lovely shot in the mouth so that I can get fitted for a crown. Ugh! I am so NOT looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.