My time to reminisce about Dawson.
No matter what I do, my children just keep getting older! I tell them they aren't allowed to. I don't give them big parties. Nothing works. :-0
I so vividly remember the first days with him in our family. Savannah & Hunter were thrilled to
have a baby in our house.
My little thumb sucker.
I have to say, Dawson is just so full of life & personality & odd thoughts & sayings. He's very imaginative and thoughtful & caring and the next minute he's pestering someone out of their mind! He's unpredictable most of the time. He will always find the loop-hole to the rule & find a way to do something naughty that there wasn't a rule made up for yet.
He makes me want to pull my hair out most days...but it's that passion that makes me crazy about him too.
Last night we went to Rustler's Rooste for dinner with my in-laws to celebrate.
Today we did some gift opening and Dawson just loved the wooden swords we got him, paired with the mask & cape that Savannah got him.
I so vividly remember the first days with him in our family. Savannah & Hunter were thrilled to
have a baby in our house.
My little thumb sucker.
I have to say, Dawson is just so full of life & personality & odd thoughts & sayings. He's very imaginative and thoughtful & caring and the next minute he's pestering someone out of their mind! He's unpredictable most of the time. He will always find the loop-hole to the rule & find a way to do something naughty that there wasn't a rule made up for yet.
He makes me want to pull my hair out most days...but it's that passion that makes me crazy about him too.
Last night we went to Rustler's Rooste for dinner with my in-laws to celebrate.
Today we did some gift opening and Dawson just loved the wooden swords we got him, paired with the mask & cape that Savannah got him.
Comments