Pictureless Thursday
My friend always puts up wordless Wednesday posts, which I just adore, so I wanted to do pictureless Thursdays. :-)
The flu bug has made its way around our family. Tuesday it bit Savannah & Dawson. today it was me & Hunter that felt it. The kids all just jumped right back after they were done puking, I however, seem to be taking a bit longer to bounce back. Well you know I am in my last 20's now, so things like that will start slowing me down. (j/k) I did tell Tim to run for his life, since he's the last one in the family without it.
Moving on, I finally finished up painting at my parents house & will get pictures posted as soon as my mom gets finished putting everything back in its spot.
This weekend also is Hunter's t-ball opening ceremonies. I can't wait to post the pictures of him in his cute little baseball uniform.
So now that you have things to look forward to, I'm going to bed to get better!
The flu bug has made its way around our family. Tuesday it bit Savannah & Dawson. today it was me & Hunter that felt it. The kids all just jumped right back after they were done puking, I however, seem to be taking a bit longer to bounce back. Well you know I am in my last 20's now, so things like that will start slowing me down. (j/k) I did tell Tim to run for his life, since he's the last one in the family without it.
Moving on, I finally finished up painting at my parents house & will get pictures posted as soon as my mom gets finished putting everything back in its spot.
This weekend also is Hunter's t-ball opening ceremonies. I can't wait to post the pictures of him in his cute little baseball uniform.
So now that you have things to look forward to, I'm going to bed to get better!
Comments