Awana Grand Prix Fun

Everyone in the family (except Dawson who is too young) made a Grand Prix car.

I'll just cut to the chase on this one & let you know that none of us won any awards for speed or design.

The closest we came was my car that was tied for 4th to get to the Championship race, but didn't win the tie in the computer. I got 1st place twice & then 2nd place twice, just by the tiniest amount. So my car was probably the fastest I've ever made.

Anyway, Savannah wanted to make her Nanny's house:
Hunter wanted Dinoco from the movie Cars:Tim calls his a shiny door-stop:
Mine was a lego jeep:
We had fun with alot of family & friends at the race. Dawson even got a turn at waving the finish line flags to say which lane got first. It might not look like it but he's having a really good time. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.