Before & After

Ok, so I've been talking up this whole painting my mom's house thing.
Well finally I will post some actual hard evidence that I was busy.
















The living room before. There was alot of
furniture & this prompted a good rearranging of it all. The living room after, with its
gorgeous Liberty Blue wall & border that
continues around the room.
















Looking from the kitchen into the living room. Notice the green in the kitchen that
goes nicely with the blue in the living room.
















Here's what you saw for 20 years when you
walked in the back door. Notice the blackening on the ceiling & top wall.

Now there's this lovely Bible verse and bright, clean white ceiling.
















Again in the kitchen with the old colors. Now it has a nice green wrapping around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.