Birthday Fun!

So Cold Stone has become part of our families birthday traditions.

The birthday person gets a free ice cream so we all take advantage of it!


Tim especially! :-) He does love his ice cream...but yes him & I shared that big bowl of yumminess!


My 3 kids are such goofballs! I just love them to bits!

I love to see the boys getting along & sharing tastes with each other.



We took my parents along with us & they enjoyed watching the kids & Hunter's crown that was too big for him, seemed to fit Grandpa well.

This was before the ice cream when Hunter opened some presents.
Tomorrow it's off to Jeepers for more Birthday fun so I'm sure that will be another exciting post.

Comments

Debbi said…
What a great family tradition! I will have to see about starting that here! You may not know this but ice cream is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOOD! When I was pregnant I ate it almost every day.
Happy Birthday Hunter!

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.