18 days & counting
July 31st is when we get to have the ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!
So for us I think the votes go:
Tim - Doesn't really care, but would totally be fine having more boys
Me - Ready for pink again!
Savannah - REALLY wants a sister!
Hunter - Goes back & forth, but usually will say a girl
Dawson - Boy!
So I put up a poll on the sidebar of my blog so everyone can have a little fun guessing.
Here's what we've seen of the baby so far....(Tim took the picture & is a goofball for it!)
So for us I think the votes go:
Tim - Doesn't really care, but would totally be fine having more boys
Me - Ready for pink again!
Savannah - REALLY wants a sister!
Hunter - Goes back & forth, but usually will say a girl
Dawson - Boy!
So I put up a poll on the sidebar of my blog so everyone can have a little fun guessing.
Here's what we've seen of the baby so far....(Tim took the picture & is a goofball for it!)
Comments
Your little tiny baby bump is too cute by the way.