Bathroom Bonanza!
OK so Friday I just got the great desire to paint something. I mean, really, doesn't everyone have that pang every so often?
So the kids are in bed at naps & I'm thinking I want to paint, but I realize I don't have long.
Well the kids bathroom turned out to be the chosen room. A quickie for me.
So I get in & out before Tim ever gets home. With the plain wall stuff anyway.
I'm not putting pictures of the before, because I'm figuring that you all know what just plain white walls in a bathroom look like.
But Here is how I spruced it up with some green that matches the frogs on the shower curtain perfectly.
Friday evening I had 4 Rakoci kids over so Holly(my 10 year old niece) was a huge help & while I painted the grass, she did all the Dragon Fly stamping. She was so pleased that I was letting her pick where to put them & everything. What's a kids bathroom if a kid can't help design it, huh?
And the best part was that the paint was free (given to me by a friend), which is why there was a limited amount & I used ever last drop of it. Cool, huh.
So the kids are in bed at naps & I'm thinking I want to paint, but I realize I don't have long.
Well the kids bathroom turned out to be the chosen room. A quickie for me.
So I get in & out before Tim ever gets home. With the plain wall stuff anyway.
I'm not putting pictures of the before, because I'm figuring that you all know what just plain white walls in a bathroom look like.
But Here is how I spruced it up with some green that matches the frogs on the shower curtain perfectly.
Friday evening I had 4 Rakoci kids over so Holly(my 10 year old niece) was a huge help & while I painted the grass, she did all the Dragon Fly stamping. She was so pleased that I was letting her pick where to put them & everything. What's a kids bathroom if a kid can't help design it, huh?
Comments
Candice