Who loves Family Pictures?!
If a picture if worth a thousand words, and then you add in what I have to say, this will be quite the wordy blog entry.
We went Saturday and got our family pictures taken at Sears. The photographer was convinced that she would be able to get Dawson to smile, but I seriously had my doubts. I know that I post lots of pictures of him smiling, but if he's somewhere new or there's a new person there, then there's no way. People at church that see him every week always tell me that he's such a serious baby.
Anyway, long story short, she didn't get him to smile, but he was very good & towards the end did make some sort of happy expression. So here are the pictures that we got...

Ok you all will have to comment on which family picture you like best. It was really hard to decided which one to get for our wall.


Savannah was such a ham during the pictures, it was quite funny.
It just comes to natural to Hunter. He really couldn't stop smiling when the camera was on him. And notice that we let him keep his watch one, becaus it only comes off for bathtime. Man, that is one thing we got our moneys worth! Whew, that boy can tell you what time anything starts, when it should be over & how long until snack!
It just comes to natural to Hunter. He really couldn't stop smiling when the camera was on him. And notice that we let him keep his watch one, becaus it only comes off for bathtime. Man, that is one thing we got our moneys worth! Whew, that boy can tell you what time anything starts, when it should be over & how long until snack!
Here is our one year old. Now that he's 18 months old, we've finally gotten around to getting his one year picture. :-) We have a picture of Savannah with this same number one. I'll have to look for it.
We had taken his bear with that he sleeps with. He was quite happy to have it, though he kept wanting to put his thumb in his mouth with it, since that's how he sleeps.
Ok, doesn't this look like a school picture? I think so. Which is pretty funny, coming from a homeschooler. ha ha.
Ok, doesn't this look like a school picture? I think so. Which is pretty funny, coming from a homeschooler. ha ha.
Comments