A Fresh look.
Time again for one of those painting/decorating pangs to hit me. I put the kids down for naps & knew that I didn't want to do housework or sit at the computer or anything else that I normally would do with this quiet time to myself. I did however feel the definite urge to do something creative, relaxing & with paint involved. So I casually go out to get the mail & then... bam ! Those of you who know me, may have guessed what came next. I can't just have me & everyone else just look at a boring 'ole black mailbox everyday. That poor mailman/ mail lady ! He/She (we have both) will thank me for it I'm sure. See, here is my poor dilapidated mailbox prior to 1pm. It was in bad need of a new coat of black paint, the bird poop washed off & some screws to hold it up straight. It's so ashamed it can't even hold it's head up high! But behold the beauty of the newly restored mailbox! A new look along with all new screws. It can hold its head up hi...
Comments
I couldn't believe how much Tim looks like Savannah - crazy!
Well, I love all your family pictures and can't decide which one I like best. I like you all in person better truthfully, you're more fun that way.
You're going to have to come over and help me pick out some pictures for a picture frame I got for Christmas 2 years ago that I just unearthed while cleaning up my craft room. You're just better than I am in so many ways, and one of them is pictures.
I need you sis!
Love you,
Candice