Project Goal

I had set myself a goal, of one "big" (for me) project per week, since school has started.

Now, I'm thinking of moving it to one every other week. :-)

My first one was the girls room (complete with curtains & painting, etc.) & that was a success.

My second one was going through, re-organizing & cleaning our huge bookshelf/cupboard thing in the living room.

I'm used to these kinds of things getting done yearly when I move to my next house, but that isn't happening in this case. I've never lived anywhere as a married woman this long. We'll have been in this house for 3 years come November.
And man, the shelves get dusty & cluttered & things pile up & stuff doesn't get gone through & thrown away.

So my shelf was a disaster & well you probably get the idea.

I must have thrown out 2 whole trash bags of "stuff". As well as dusted off about 12 full ounces of plain dust from each shelf & it's components.

So now, I can actually find things, they're clean & look, what's that there on the bottom right? A completely empty shelf! Woohoo! I'll find something to put there, don't worry.

I feel so accomplished. It's so nice to see result from my work.

Next project in queue is the shelves in the fish tank stand. that's mostly play things (like play-doh & bubbles, etc) & school curriculum (tapes, books, construction paper, etc).

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.