Project Goal Update

So this week my goal was to go through & organize my shelves of school curriculum, tapes, toys, etc.
I accomplished it!

It went well & of course once again I have plenty more room than I did before. I got rid of a few things (a stack of papers, that I have no idea why I had put them in there in the first place), even some curriculum books I knew I wouldn't use.
And organized, so now I have nice neat piles of next semesters school books as well as some of next year's school books (especially for Dawson, since I already have all the preschool stuff).
No pictures this time, I just wasn't motivated enough to take them I guess. :-)

But today I did buy the paint for the boys' room.
So that is next weeks project...paint & rearrange/redo the boys' room. I'm so excited!

Oh I also bought some Rubbermaid storage tubs at Target today (they were clearanced for $2.48!), so after the boys' room project I have scheduled the boys' closet project which will be putting 6 boxes of boys clothes into 2 Rubbermaid containers....we'll see how that goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.