No baby anymore...
Yeah, I can't believe it, Dawson is already 2 years old. It seems like I just had him.
Look, here I am & he's in that big 'ole belly of mine.
Can the time have passed so quickly? I must be getting old.
Anyway, there was of course the parties & the ice cream which I don't even think he had a clue it was all for him. Though he did enjoy it all, as you can tell by all his smiling & laughing. (ok, that was sarcastic).
My in-laws made him kind of a whole Thomas the Tank themed party.
Here's Savannah reading him his Thomas card while it plays the "choo choo" sound of Thomas & Friends.

Tim's sister did a good job with the cake.
And every single gift he received from them was something to do with Thomas.
Poor kid even got a toothbrush that plays the Thomas theme song & toothpaste that is "training toothpaste". Get it, Thomas the TRAIN - TRAINing toothpaste. oh well.
We did have to swim of course, since here in AZ in August it's over 100 degrees everyday. So Uncle Justin was the volunteer to be the adult in the pool with the kids. Dawson loved that fact & enjoyed the multiple jumps, flips & all-around airborne tricks he got to do with him.

He totally got some air. Great pose too. Almost a Michael Jordan pose, if he had a basketball in his one hand.
And then there was my goofy husband, that I just had to show off. I had to remind him that it was Dawson that was 2, not him. the big goofball!
Moving on...
We went to Cold Stone with Candice's family on his actual birthday. Here he is dutifully saying "cheese" like he was instructed, while eating his chocolate ice cream. What a good boy!
I love how young boys, like to hang out with the men. They just know that that's where they belong!
Look, here I am & he's in that big 'ole belly of mine.
Anyway, there was of course the parties & the ice cream which I don't even think he had a clue it was all for him. Though he did enjoy it all, as you can tell by all his smiling & laughing. (ok, that was sarcastic).
My in-laws made him kind of a whole Thomas the Tank themed party.
Tim's sister did a good job with the cake.
We did have to swim of course, since here in AZ in August it's over 100 degrees everyday. So Uncle Justin was the volunteer to be the adult in the pool with the kids. Dawson loved that fact & enjoyed the multiple jumps, flips & all-around airborne tricks he got to do with him.
And then there was my goofy husband, that I just had to show off. I had to remind him that it was Dawson that was 2, not him. the big goofball!
We went to Cold Stone with Candice's family on his actual birthday. Here he is dutifully saying "cheese" like he was instructed, while eating his chocolate ice cream. What a good boy!
I love how young boys, like to hang out with the men. They just know that that's where they belong!
Comments