My Hunter at 5!
Yup, that's right, my boy is starting Kindergarten. Going into Sparks & all around is growing up.
So fast, whew.
He even got a big bike for his birthday. Yeah, he can barely reach the ground, but look at that, no training wheels, hand brakes & even pegs on the back.
Now that is a big boy bike right there, if I ever saw one!

And I couldn't resist one of Dawson, who is also growing so big. He was having a good time with his daddy at one of Hunter's birthday parties.
I say one, because there were several. Here is the party we had with my side of the family. We get together only so often so here we did July & August's birthdays. From left to right it goes, Dawson (2 in August), Briana (16 in August), My Dad (Old in July), Hunter (5 in July), Jared (2 in July.
One of Hunter's favorite gifts was this cap gun from Grandma & Grandpa Rakoci.
On the actual date-of, Hunter wanted to invite some of his friends over for a swim. So here they are, cooling off in our little pool.
And then of course at break time we had chocolate-frosted cupcakes. (Alot of boys around, yes it was loud & rough).
My Happy Hunter! He always makes me smile, even when he's trying to argue a point with me or be naughty, he's just so funny about it, I can't help it. God sent him me to cheer me up & see the lighter side of life.
A hot wheels cake from Tim's side of the family.
Yes, it really is all about the food with growing boys!
So fast, whew.
He even got a big bike for his birthday. Yeah, he can barely reach the ground, but look at that, no training wheels, hand brakes & even pegs on the back.
Now that is a big boy bike right there, if I ever saw one!
And I couldn't resist one of Dawson, who is also growing so big. He was having a good time with his daddy at one of Hunter's birthday parties.
Comments