The Week of Camp Begins
Ok so here is the start.
Tim is off to camp & 3 of my sisters kids are here while she & her husband are also off to the same camp. This time though, they are taking their oldest child with them.
So now it's going to be 8 days of me & 6 kids. No biggie. Today we went shopping at Target & Old Navy. ON had a great 1 day sale of $1 Flip-flops, so of course I had to get everybody a pair!
The whole time I kept thinking I was missing someone because I'm so used to having Cynthia (my sisters oldest) with us too.
So this next week the blog should be pretty busy with what we're up to so that the people gone to camp can come home & see that I didn't really just sit around reading all day & letting the kids terrorize the house. Ok, they probably don't think that, but whatever.
We started out last night with them watching a movie.
Then comes the "where are we gonna sleep" question.
Not too bad, 3 girls in this room, the 2 older boys in a room & then Dawson gets to sleep in my room next to my bed (that we he can't keep the others awake).
Today with lunch we had frozen blueberries. My kids insisted that they didn't like them, but I knew that they had never had them before so I made them taste just one. Here's Hunter showing us the one he will taste.

Corwyn wanted to show how purple his tongue already was from all of them that he ate.
So after Savannah tasted her one, she proceeded to eat about 100 more of them. Oh & yes, look there is her purple tongue.
I don't know why Cora stuck out her tongue (since she didn't have any blueberries), but doesn't she look like a snake or frog or something?! That is one long tongue.
Dawson also loved them & proceeded to turn his fingers , tongue & face purple as he devoured them faster than I could count them.
I love this picture, because it makes his hand look giant with him pointing at the camera like that.
Funny stuff.
Tim is off to camp & 3 of my sisters kids are here while she & her husband are also off to the same camp. This time though, they are taking their oldest child with them.
So now it's going to be 8 days of me & 6 kids. No biggie. Today we went shopping at Target & Old Navy. ON had a great 1 day sale of $1 Flip-flops, so of course I had to get everybody a pair!
The whole time I kept thinking I was missing someone because I'm so used to having Cynthia (my sisters oldest) with us too.
So this next week the blog should be pretty busy with what we're up to so that the people gone to camp can come home & see that I didn't really just sit around reading all day & letting the kids terrorize the house. Ok, they probably don't think that, but whatever.
We started out last night with them watching a movie.
Today with lunch we had frozen blueberries. My kids insisted that they didn't like them, but I knew that they had never had them before so I made them taste just one. Here's Hunter showing us the one he will taste.
Corwyn wanted to show how purple his tongue already was from all of them that he ate.
I don't know why Cora stuck out her tongue (since she didn't have any blueberries), but doesn't she look like a snake or frog or something?! That is one long tongue.
Funny stuff.
Comments