Friends, Water & Goggles are a must!

Summertime is fun once you get home from all those summer camps & swim lessons & all that.
But for the very young ones that stay home during that stuff, it just is a good time to relax with friends.
Savannah & I went down the water-slide together.


Hand-in-hand (as much as possible).
But I seemed to have a problem stopping at the end & just kept right on going.
It was a fun, wet day. All the kids have little raccoon eyes from their goggle-tans.

Comments

Candice said…
I finally caught up on your blog. You are so good at it!
And with Dawson you always have something great to blog about! :-)
I picked Lazy Evenings for the best thing about Summer. We school through summer, so that sure wasn't it. Cynthia's vote is for Water, Water, Water, but I overrode her and picked Lazy Evenings. The dry hot days I could do with out it being quite so hot. We feel now like we are in the oven. I finally feel like we have hit summer. I prefer the mid 80's to mid 90's for my summer temp. That's about perfect. :-)
Love you!
Candice

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.