Summer Time is Comin'!
Fun stories, but no pictures. I should just carry the camera with me everytime I check on Dawson & we'd have some good pictures too.
Oh & of course there's always his favorite of pulling every wipe or tissue out 1 at a time.
And during naps wouldn't really be any better these days, since he climbs out of his crib in 3.5 seconds. He likes to do it instead of napping, he likes to do it after napping, he likes to do it early in the morning (like 6am) and he likes most to climb out & then climb up to Hunter's bed & wake him up. Oh the joy of having 2 kids share a room.
Getting back to the title of the blog: we got our pool set up & our close friends brought over a water slide, so there's been lots of water fun, which is probably the best thing about summer.
For today I'll entice you with just the water-slide photos.
- Dawson loves to climb up on the stool when it's next to the counter & open the microwave. Well he decided to put his water gun inside & push a random button, which turned it on. I was close-by & heard the microwave so I came running & rescued the gun.
- Dawson also likes to turn water on. He climbed up onto the toilet in my back bathroom, turned the hot water all the way on after he had plugged the sink. So then I found him standing on his island of a toilet, the water running over & out the sink & my bathroom floor flooded.
Oh & of course there's always his favorite of pulling every wipe or tissue out 1 at a time.
And during naps wouldn't really be any better these days, since he climbs out of his crib in 3.5 seconds. He likes to do it instead of napping, he likes to do it after napping, he likes to do it early in the morning (like 6am) and he likes most to climb out & then climb up to Hunter's bed & wake him up. Oh the joy of having 2 kids share a room.
Getting back to the title of the blog: we got our pool set up & our close friends brought over a water slide, so there's been lots of water fun, which is probably the best thing about summer.
For today I'll entice you with just the water-slide photos.
Comments