May already!
Wow, where did the time go? I can't believe that I only got 2 blog entries in during April.
So Happy May to ya all anyway!
Let's do a wrap up of just a couple of things that happened in April & then you'll know a little bit about why I was too busy to blog more.
April 20th, Savannah got Baptized...by her grandfather (Tim's dad)

That same night, Kiara & KJ Brown were also baptized
So there were a couple of very proud mamas!
There also was a pizza party on the patio after the Baptism service...Dawson & Ryan enjoyed the food & beverages ALOT.

Awana is over now. A short respite for me, the director of Sparks.
Hunter finished Cubbies...
Savannah got her lots of awards for all her Sparks stuff...
Everyone got to meet Cubbie & Sparky! Dawson was a wee bit terrified of them & their over-sized heads.


Well that's all for now.
I have to go pack us all because we leave first thing in the morning for CA. We're hitting the beach on Sunday, Disneyland on Monday & back home on Tuesday.
So Happy May to ya all anyway!
Let's do a wrap up of just a couple of things that happened in April & then you'll know a little bit about why I was too busy to blog more.
April 20th, Savannah got Baptized...by her grandfather (Tim's dad)
That same night, Kiara & KJ Brown were also baptized
Awana is over now. A short respite for me, the director of Sparks.
Hunter finished Cubbies...
Savannah got her lots of awards for all her Sparks stuff...
Well that's all for now.
I have to go pack us all because we leave first thing in the morning for CA. We're hitting the beach on Sunday, Disneyland on Monday & back home on Tuesday.
Comments