Hallway Happenings

Wow, I have alot to catch you all up on after yesterday's April fools day.
But that will have to wait until later, so for now I wanted to post my latest project, which I just adore.
So when I walk down the hallway to go to the bathroom or any bedroom, there I am just walking & staring at this blank white, boring wall.


So here's the before picture.So I thought & I thought, what would really make it look nice & be pleasant to my eyes every time I go down the hallway. I wanted to spruce it up & try something new. Not just hang a picture of something.


The after picture.
Then I got this great idea & here is the finished results. I know, I know,gorgeous, stunning, all those wonderful things you're thinking. Tim says it looks like something that would be in a restaurant. I think that's a compliment. :-) So I traced & then taped off the outline of the metal candle holder, then painted everything else & then hung the candle holder back up.
Well I really enjoyed doing it & am so happy about it. It took be about an hour and a half Monday evening after the kids were in bed.
But I do have to give credit to my husband who is kind enough to let me try new things & experiment with decorating creativites. So this hall wall is dedicated to Tim, the one who allows my creativity to grow.

Ok, one more picture of the beauty. It really is better in person, so go ahead & call for an appointment for a viewing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.