Christmas (part 1)
We got all dressed up and went to the Christmas Eve Service. We were all Christmas colors, except Ella. She just went pink. She had new sparkly shoes and purse!
Gwen got to wear her My 1st Christmas outfit that I bought at Goodwill for $1.50 and was quite happy about it!
Gwen just had the perfect outfit to go with the red polka-dot headband, so I had to get a picture of them together.
We made Christmas goodies. Mostly just chocolate-dipped things, like pretzels and cereal.
We also made some gingerbread houses and train, which helped decorate our big shelf area.
We bought gifts for others and really enjoyed watching Briana open this one that we got her. A game she'd been wanting for quite some time! Looks like we surprised her, huh.
We spent some time with Family. I love family. All those memories being made with Grandma's and Grandpa's, Aunt, Uncles & cousins.
Oh & sisters and brothers! We didn't even plan how we were going to wear alternating red/green! We're just good like that. :-)
And of course it wouldn't be near as special without my special someone alongside the whole Holiday Season.
The annual Rakoci Family picture.
Gwen got to wear her My 1st Christmas outfit that I bought at Goodwill for $1.50 and was quite happy about it!
Gwen just had the perfect outfit to go with the red polka-dot headband, so I had to get a picture of them together.
We made Christmas goodies. Mostly just chocolate-dipped things, like pretzels and cereal.
We also made some gingerbread houses and train, which helped decorate our big shelf area.
We bought gifts for others and really enjoyed watching Briana open this one that we got her. A game she'd been wanting for quite some time! Looks like we surprised her, huh.
We spent some time with Family. I love family. All those memories being made with Grandma's and Grandpa's, Aunt, Uncles & cousins.
Oh & sisters and brothers! We didn't even plan how we were going to wear alternating red/green! We're just good like that. :-)
And of course it wouldn't be near as special without my special someone alongside the whole Holiday Season.
The annual Rakoci Family picture.







Comments