A month of adventure
Whew, what a crazy last month we've had.
So many amazing things happening, along with some bizarre happenings, learning experiences & everlasting memories.
With Tim's truck going out on us the 3rd & him going back in the hospital December 6th for 7 days.
I was extremely blessed by so many WONDERFULLY generous people in many different ways, including helping out with the kids while I went back & forth visiting Tim.
Meals were brought, surprise checks came in the mail. Many people prayed & God just did some miraculous providing (& sometimes even fun) stuff in our lives.
The truck got fixed for less than we had expected.
We still got to get together with friends to make Christmas treats.
I got Christmas cards out. Gifts were bought or made & school got completed for the year.Savannah nailed it at her piano recital...unfortunately I did not remember the video camera. But Tim did get discharged just a couple hours before, so he was able to make it. (Hallelujah)
I backed over Savannah's bike and another was provided for her within days! (Very cool)
Dawson was chased & bit by a pit bull on a bike ride that we attempted. Now he's for sure freaked out about dogs. (It could have been much worse, not even a Dr. visit was needed)
Ella perfected how to use her cute smile against me. And to cheer me up too. So grateful for the head-on-the-shoulder, arms-around-the-neck snuggles she still freely pours upon me!
We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on the 18th. The ENTIRE family made it.
And today I got a wonderful picture of my 2 girls, both smiling from ear to ear. That's just a little mama blessing for me! Just warms my heart & brings a smile to my face.
And the matching dresses were just a fluke happening that was yet one more neat joy in my life. (Thank you Jesus for that fun!)
Comments