A Merry Christmas recap

Let's just get it out of the way...Ella is one of the cutest Christmas children ever (since Jesus, I'm sure he was the cutest!) (grin)







And it's incredible how every one of her uncles just eats her up & will make a fool of themselves to make her smile.

Uncle Justin
Uncle Charles (reading to her, of course I would expect nothing less from an English major)
Uncle Jeremiah


And finally, Uncle Philip! (I love the look she's giving him here)

She gets those cute photogenic genes naturally...(eg. My sister & I)
(or...Tim & I)
(Then again, there are the non-blood relatives being photogenic as well...lovely sisters-in-law)
I LOVE this picture of my honey & my baby!

Oh & one of my gifts was EA Active 2 - a workout program for the Wii. Yeah!

Hunter was thrilled with his light sabers.Savannah is loving her look-alike American Girl Doll

Dawson was so excited to get a Toy Story puzzle & Buzz SpaceShip.
And there are lots of pictures of the kids GIVING gifts to others as well, which they thoroughly enjoyed just as much!

Comments

Debbi said…
She is terribly cute :)
It looks like you were blessed to be surrounded by family this Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

7 month olds aren't supposed to be this mobile....are they?

Family Memories

Have you heard of the POGO pass?!