Busy life...oh yeah & Happy 4th of July!
So I broke my right arm playing softball a couple weeks ago. It makes life interesting, to say the least. For example, this post is being typed by pecking at the keyboard with my left hand. So it will be short & sweet.
Here are Tim & I enjoying watching the 4th of July fireworks redneck style. In the back of his truck with the grill. :-)
I do love that man! He goes to work all day, comes home & has to help do all the stuff I couldn't all day 1-handed, take care of the kids (tie the shoes, button the pants, change the diapers), help serve us all dinner, get the baby ready for bed & handed to me, then help me shower & dress for bed & fall into a bed that I'm hogging with my splinted arm! Not to mention that he has things of his own to get done somewhere in there.
Here are Tim & I enjoying watching the 4th of July fireworks redneck style. In the back of his truck with the grill. :-)
I do love that man! He goes to work all day, comes home & has to help do all the stuff I couldn't all day 1-handed, take care of the kids (tie the shoes, button the pants, change the diapers), help serve us all dinner, get the baby ready for bed & handed to me, then help me shower & dress for bed & fall into a bed that I'm hogging with my splinted arm! Not to mention that he has things of his own to get done somewhere in there.
Comments