All in a Day's Work!
Tim took apart Savannah's bunkbed & put it in the boys' room & then took apart their bunk bed & put it in Savannah's room A little switcheroo for when the baby comes.
Here is the bed that Savannah had as of this morning.

And here's her bed by the afternoon. See all that extra room underneath for her bookcase & dollhouse.
Then there was the issue of her closet...one of the doors has been broken since we moved in & the other just sat there open taking up space in the room.

So we got rid of the doors & took one of her old bedspreats & made her some closet curtains.
She loves it & it makes more of her closet accessible to hang baby clothes in. :-)
There will be more decorating in all the kids' rooms in the coming weeks.
I want to get most all of the preparing for baby ready before the holidays hit, so I can still spend the time with the kids doing fun holiday things.
Here is the bed that Savannah had as of this morning.
And here's her bed by the afternoon. See all that extra room underneath for her bookcase & dollhouse.
Then there was the issue of her closet...one of the doors has been broken since we moved in & the other just sat there open taking up space in the room.
So we got rid of the doors & took one of her old bedspreats & made her some closet curtains.
She loves it & it makes more of her closet accessible to hang baby clothes in. :-)
I want to get most all of the preparing for baby ready before the holidays hit, so I can still spend the time with the kids doing fun holiday things.
Comments
I love the curtians you made-CUTE!
(BTW - I would love to see a cute belly picture!!!)