Tagged
Debbi at The Joys of Two Boys tagged me in a post.
So I had to:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on my blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
So here's the picture
It is from March 2006. Look how little Savannah was! Anyway, we were doing a charity walk thing through the Phoenix Zoo and it's Savannah on the left, my niece Kayleigh in the middle & my mom on the right. It was a nice day to walk around the zoo.
So now I'm tagging:
Elizabeth at Family of Three
Owen at WildThoughts
Callie at The Flying Penguin
I'm breaking the rules & only tagging 3 people, sorry.
So I had to:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on my blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
So here's the picture
So now I'm tagging:
Elizabeth at Family of Three
Owen at WildThoughts
Callie at The Flying Penguin
I'm breaking the rules & only tagging 3 people, sorry.
Comments