Fender Bender

Well, I hate to move on after that last post was just so darn cute. I swear I watched that little 9 second video clip of Dawson like 10 times. It always made me smile.

Anyway, tonight Tim & Savannah were in a small car accident. Some guy pulled out as they were passing by in front of him & his front fender caught their back tire wheel well. I guess the other guys' front fender came completely off. And it was a Lexus too.

Savannah was sitting by the door that was hit that now doesn't open. her arm got a little bumped, but it's fine. So no one was hurt, praise the Lord.
Those are actually the jumper cables in our trunk that you're looking at. A gaping hole into our trunk.

Comments

Debbi said…
So glad everyone is OK!

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.