
We went to
Roatan, Honduras for some kayaking in clear kayaks, we could see through the bottom & the water is so clear we got to see lots of fish.

we went snorkeling (which all the wet/water pictures are on my sisters camera)
& to tour
Gumbalimba Park.



Here we are by a Travelers Palm (they always are facing the same direction so you can figure out which way is North, etc)

This is a 250 foot rope bridge. I always wanted to cross one, I've only seen them in the movies.

They have big parrots there too & they actually weigh quite a bit.
Oh, so to get to the coolest part, which is the monkeys.
They are all lose, just going wherever they want. And they get sunflower seeds as treats from
their trainer. Otherwise they liked to climb on us & try to take our sunglasses, etc.

Here Tim & his baby monkey are gazing heavenward at something (though I don't know what).

I just love Candice in this picture. She has that crazy hairdo along with the crazy/scared person look. check out the monkey tail as it uses it as an extra hand to hang on & keep it's balance (in this case holding on to Candice's neck). Also, here the monkey is trying to bite my sunglasses.

I was loving on the monkey & it wanted to check out my teeth so it just went right ahead & did that.

Okay, one last monkey one. Charles discovered that he loves little monkeys & that they also like him back. (
sshhh...he actually said that they were "cute")
I've also always wanted to get my hair braided by the natives, so I did that too.
Comments