I'm back!
Did you wonder what happened to us?!

Whew, so much has happened since I've posted last. That's why it's been so long, because we've been so busy.
Let's see, there was Christmas morning...
Christmas with the in-laws....
Christmas with my family....
Then there was a happy New Year!
Just after school started up then I had a birthday...
Oh & now it's already half way through January & I haven't posted for like a month.
So anyway, things will finally settle down to normal I think.
Then I can get back to posting on a regular basis.
Whew, so much has happened since I've posted last. That's why it's been so long, because we've been so busy.
Let's see, there was Christmas morning...
Christmas with my family....

Then there was a happy New Year!
Just after school started up then I had a birthday...
Oh & now it's already half way through January & I haven't posted for like a month.
So anyway, things will finally settle down to normal I think.
Then I can get back to posting on a regular basis.
Comments