Christmas pictures

I wanted to send pictures in my Christmas cards this year, so I asked a friend of ours to take their pictures.
He took alot of pictures & they came out really good.
Most everyone who reads this blog, will probably be getting some form or another of these pictures in the mail. But I couldn't send them all, so here are some of my favorites.

Savannah did great & was so very photogenic! 3 years ago I would have sworn she wouldn't be this way. Funny how they can change.
Hunter has a hard time, not being goofy & making funny faces when the camera is pointed at him. He's such a ham.Hi real smile, like when he laughs.
Dawson, as we all know, is very very very difficult to get to smile in front of a camera or to be more specific, at the person holding the camera.

This was the best we could do with all the kids still looking towards the camera.


Jake did a very nice job capturing Dawson while he was climbing onto a pillar. Dawson tried to ignore Jake & was happy while doing so. As soon as Dawson looked directly at the camera though, his face instantly went to grumpy mode.
But I just love this one!
Dawson finally gives his "say cheese" smile here, while the other kids kiss him.
I might note, that here they are about 10 feet up, sitting on a 2 foot ledge. That is where Dawson was the happiest, so we had to work with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.