Water Cameras are cool

When I was growing up (back in the good 'ole days) we didn't have underwater cameras, only the really ritzy kids had those. And they were disposable and definitely not digital.


Savannah can hold her breath longer than any other child that I know. Crazy, she takes after her fish of a father.Cora, well she has asthma, so I wouldn't even ask her to complete in the breath-holding contest.
Which reminds me of another anecdote.

One day we're driving in the car and Savannah asks how Clay actually died, like in that moment. So we told her that he just stopped breathing. Well she was quiet for about a minute and then said "so, when will Cora die?".
See Cora has trouble breathing when she gets around cats or dogs or horses or various other things she is allergic to. So this made perfect sense to Savannah that Cora would be next to stop breathing since she has such a hard time doing it at times.

So anyway, now that summer is coming to an end I thought I would post some good action water pictures! I love summer, sunscreen, swimming, soakingness and any other cool water stuff that starts with an S.
Here is Cynthia (L) and Crystal (R).

Grandpa is giving Hunter a ride on his back. I love Hunter's face in this picture & that you can see both of their profiles & they're identical.




Can you say "CANNONBALL?!"Or better yet, can you say "feet-skiing"? Or perhaps we should title the picture "crazy Medusa hair".

Dawson & me. Just kickin' it.
Hey look! I escaped kids for a moment & got to relax in front of a waterfall!
And we end where we started...Savannah the fish. She got all 12 of those ring that are on her arms, off the bottom of the pool in one breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.