Back to the Grindstone!

After a fantastic and amazingly blessed Christmas break,
we start school up again today.
I also am starting on my kitchen renovation. I'm so excited about the fresher looking kitchen I hope to have in a week.
As for the school, not so excited, but it's something that needs done and is good to get back into a routine.
That means I had to make a menu again. I made a menu for 2 weeks and now have my grocery list made (already bought the chicken & beef on sale at Safeway last night though). Don't really enjoy grocery shopping, let alone with 4 kids, but it's just part of life. :-)
I thought I'd post my menus just for fun...

Monday -

Breakfast: banana muffins & protein bar

Lunch: Fish sticks, carrots & chips

Dinner: meatloaf, broccoli & bread.

Tuesday

Breakfast: granola bars

Lunch: sandwiches

Dinner: Hamburgers (Pickles & chips)

Wednesday - (Happy Birthday Mommy)

Breakfast: Kids are in charge of it! (they already told me they wanted to bring me breakfast in bed)

Lunch: Mac & Cheese, hot dogs & apple

Dinner: French Dip sandwiches & green drink

Thursday

Breakfast: cereal

Lunch: tuna & crackers

Dinner: sandwiches

Friday

Breakfast: sausage & smoothie

Lunch: 3-2-1

Ø 6 chips

Ø 5 Pepperonis

Ø 4 apple pieces

Ø 3 pecans

Ø 2 kind words

Ø 1 Candy

Dinner: pizza

Monday

Breakfast: pancakes

Lunch: cheese crisp & tomato soup

Dinner: Chicken Ceasar Salad

Tuesday

Breakfast: cereal

Lunch: sandwiches

Dinner: Baked Penne Casserole (with Garlic Bread)

Wednesday

Breakfast: toast & sausage

Lunch: ravioli

Dinner: egg burritos

Thursday

Breakfast: oatmeal

Lunch: 3-2-1 Lunch:

Ø 6 chips

Ø 5 pinches of sunflower seeds

Ø 4 pieces of chicken

Ø 3 apples slices

Ø 2 slices of cheese

Ø 1 candy

Dinner: sandwiches

Friday

Breakfast: Sweetrolls

Lunch:Leftovers

Dinner: At Uncle Philip & Aunt Teddi’s house

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 month olds aren't supposed to be this mobile....are they?

Family Memories

Have you heard of the POGO pass?!