Good to be back!

So it's been about 7 months since we've had our normal evening rough-housing with Tim & the kids. Between all his hospitalizations & pains & surgery, etc. it's been hard for him to be down on the floor & playing with the kids.
Needless to say the kids have missed it tremendously.
This week Tim has been feeling so much better & has his regular energy level back.
Ella hasn't been in on this rough-housing before, but she was all up into it today!
Here she backed her way onto his lap while he's trying to get the older kids.

Then while they had him pinned down, Ella climbed right on top of him.
And she started poking him in his mouth & nose & ears. It was hilarious!

At this point she just walked right up to him, lifted his shirt & started tickling his belly.


After alot of that she was tuckered out & had to take a break. Too cute, I could just eat her up!


While she was just hanging out she noticed the camera & started giving me her cheesy smile. Man that girl has a lot of teeth!


Ella carried Tim's shoes & her shoes & put them together. I thought this picture was just adorable.


Here I'm telling Ella she has to sit in the chair, not on the arm of it, so she's giving me her pouty face.
Savannah was one happy/contented girl to have Daddy back to his normal playful self!

All in all we had a great "normal" evening. Which hasn't been normal lately. The play was followed up by banana pudding & watching Wipeout together.
Praise the Lord.
I just love my husband and he's such a great father! I am so blessed with this wonderful house full!

Comments

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!! SO glad that Tim is getting back to himself! Love Miss Ella's smile!
Unknown said…
I hope it's not too bold from my to say, that you have a wonderful family !

moving services

Popular posts from this blog

7 month olds aren't supposed to be this mobile....are they?

Family Memories

Have you heard of the POGO pass?!