Listening to the kids

I wanted to share some of the funny things my kids say along the way of life. This is just a few of them. They crack me up most everyday with something they come up with.
Enjoy:


On our way to the fair, we pass some dairies. Savannah starts saying how smelly it is, Hunter sniffs the air & then says, "I'm too old to smell the cows now".

On our way to the hospital to see Tim, Savannah asks if Daddy is in the same room as last time & I reply "No". She then says, "Oh good, a new adventure!".

One morning at breakfast, Dawson says to me, "Could you be a nice lady & get me a cup?"

While I'm making dinner, Hunter comes up & asks, "what's that smell?".
"onions" I answered.
"Well, it hurts my brain" replies Hunter

One morning I woke up to the smell of coffee (which is unusual) and come to find out Savannah had made me a cup of a coffee with just the right amount of creamer in it and everything. Then Savannah says "mom, do you know why I made you coffee?"
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I love you", she replied.

On the way home from Soccer practice, Dawson says, "Mom, instead of Dawson, could you name me Marcus?"

One morning we're sitting on the couch & Dawson inquires "Mom, why do bad men never come to our house?" I mean really, I was quite speechless as to how to answer that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 month olds aren't supposed to be this mobile....are they?

Family Memories

Have you heard of the POGO pass?!