Family Life...
Thank God for bringing opposite people together in marriage. I hate science. So,
Tim does science with the kids....
here they were making some sort of molecules I think.
He's so good at teaching them & with the hands-on stuff. They're doing Chemistry this year (Holy Cow, huh!?)
Ella is a big goofball. She's the highlight of my day & everyone else's day too, that happens to get to see her.
I love to see her developing her personality. She claps, when we all say Yay! Or when Hunter is clapping for his favorite football team, she happily joins in.
She stands on her head,
over & over, just because she can & we all laugh at her when she does it.
She also, follows anyone she can down the hall & into the bathroom. This is her, checking to see if Savannah actually closed the door all the way.
Then, she just waited & went int when Savannah came out so she could get in there.
Boys, are such a unique creation! (this, of course, coming from a woman!) Gotta love 'em I say.
I cherish my girls too though.
Tim does science with the kids....
He's so good at teaching them & with the hands-on stuff. They're doing Chemistry this year (Holy Cow, huh!?)
Ella is a big goofball. She's the highlight of my day & everyone else's day too, that happens to get to see her.
Then, she just waited & went int when Savannah came out so she could get in there.
Boys, are such a unique creation! (this, of course, coming from a woman!) Gotta love 'em I say.
I cherish my girls too though.
Comments