Random Nonsense

I bought Ella a cute little shirt on clearance at Target last week. It was just so her, what could I do?!
It's very true that everyone loves her.
She's getting so big! She loves to be walked around holding her hands. Tonight I was trying to get video of her, because she can totally just stand by herself & then tries to take a step toward where she's going, but falls flat on her face. But then she just giggles, like she was doing some sort of trick the whole time.


It's been 2 weeks now that we've been in school.
Here is what my stuff looked like before we started & I was sorting through all my curriculum & organizing each kids pile of subjects & my answer keys, etc. Whew!
And look at those cute chubby legs!

Oh & Savannah is a big goofball.

Tim's dresser after I cleared it off & put back up his picture frames. From left to right:
Me & him, Savannah age 1, Tim holding Hunter at 1 year, Tim holding Dawson at 1 year, Tim holding Ella at 6 months. I think it's cool. Sorry the picture is like crooked. I think if you click on the picture though it will get bigger so you can see them all better.

And that is my quick blog for today! Up for next blog session is Dawson's birthday!

Comments

What is it about little girls chubby thighs that is SOOO cute????!!! Love it! See, the shirt was right!

Popular posts from this blog

7 month olds aren't supposed to be this mobile....are they?

Family Memories

Have you heard of the POGO pass?!