Milestones too soon.

Let's start with last week when Ella ate her first baby cereal. And this week she had her first baby food, which was a smashed up avocado.

So today I'm marking Ella as officially mobile.
Here is where she was laid to play on her blanket with her toys.

Here is where she was less than 5 minutes later.
So now I have to be constantly picking up & vacuuming. The older kids are having to learn a whole new set of rules, such as: No playing UNO on the ground unless you like a baby showing up to drool on your cards. No doing beads on the coffee table or floor, due to the likelihood they will get dropped & Ella will try to eat them.

And finally, my baby that will be 5 months old on Friday has her first tooth!
One of her bottom teeth is fully cut & visible & feelable & the other is right on the verge of both. So by tomorrow I"m sure she'll have 2 bottom teeth poking up. Crazy! I say this, because my oldest 2 kids got their first tooth at 8 1/2 months old & Dawson got his first tooth at 10 1/2 months. So I was not expecting this yet! Besides the fact that she has been a perfectly happy baby, no fever, no fussiness, nothing! Who teethes like that?!

Comments

It really does ALL happen too fast....and everything seems quicker with each child. Things seemed slower with Chiara than they do with Miss Leah.

Popular posts from this blog

7 month olds aren't supposed to be this mobile....are they?

Family Memories

Have you heard of the POGO pass?!