Movie Night

Once in awhile Tim likes to have movie night with the kids.
So last night we had one and we watched the movie UP!
The kids were very into it & even Dawson at 3 years old couldn't take his eyes off it the entire time.
We were at an intense moment in the story and both boys had to be snuggled up to Dad (you know the big strong one that can save you from the bad guys or dogs).
I just love this picture of all my guys. All of them in their jammies & everything.

Comments

Debbi said…
I agree that Daddy & children pictures are the BEST!
That movie was SO depressing!!! I hated it. And loved it. I saw it twice in the theatre. cried more the second time.

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.