Hunter's Birthday
Our First day with 6 kids and no Daddy. And it's Hunter's 8th Birthday!
Pancakes & sausage for breakfast. Sunday School & Church. Pizza for lunch. Some nap time. Games. Birthday time! Back to church. Home and in bed.
My parents came over and joined in the fun!
And they bought him a Pogo stick for his birthday.

I love how in both of these pictures he has his tongue sticking out. He's been practicing quite a bit. It's alot harder than it looks!

We all enjoyed the root beer floats!
Here is Hunter after reading the card that Corwyn made for him. He so thoroughly enjoyed it and I just love his genuine smile. All this from reading a card from his 8 year old cousin that says he is his best cousin & he loves him! Hunter will be so embarrassed in another 8 years! Ha!

We got him duel rubber-band pistols!


The most precious picture (okay I took like 5 of them because they were so cute together). More root beer floats being enjoyed...by the young & the old.
Pancakes & sausage for breakfast. Sunday School & Church. Pizza for lunch. Some nap time. Games. Birthday time! Back to church. Home and in bed.
My parents came over and joined in the fun!
And they bought him a Pogo stick for his birthday.
I love how in both of these pictures he has his tongue sticking out. He's been practicing quite a bit. It's alot harder than it looks!
The most precious picture (okay I took like 5 of them because they were so cute together). More root beer floats being enjoyed...by the young & the old.
Comments