Vacation Recap: Day 2


Our First Day at Sea World.We got someone to take our picture in the Polar Bear ice caves.



This is how Ella saw most of our vacation!

While the kids played in the toy area, Tim & I got to be together for a few moments. :-)
I always make him take these kind of pictures with me.
There were some teacup-like rides there, so Tim got to make them all dizzy. And the weird part is that they LIKED it!

I stuck to the less spinny rides.
We, of course, saw the Sea Lion show (both days)And we were foolish enough to ride the water ride.
We got soaked & were freezing!

The kids pet the bat rays. Here Dawson had just touched it & pulled his hand back up.

We had plenty to eat, as is always good on vacation. But I just thought this was too funny. Dawson has a piece of pizza in one hand & a piece of watermelon in the other. And he was actually going back & forth between the 2 of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh look.

Family Memories

My time to reminisce about Dawson.